Friday, August 15, 2014

OUTFIT | Costa Rica #6



Primark Printed Bikini

PURA VIDA! This is already my sixth outfit post from Costa Rica and unfortunately I'm starting counting down the days. On the 19th I will be on the plane again, leaving this gorgeous country. However, this morning I will be heading to this incredible place, Las Nubes, which was founded by two Vlamish people, which I'm dying to see. I cannot wait to show you some pictures from that place. Because what I already saw on the internet is that they call it 'Heaven on Earth'. I'll promise to keep you posted! Btw, I was wondering guys, what do you think of my new Primark bikini? My little brother hated it ("Dude, you're just 20-years-old, but you look like a 55-years-old lady in that bikini!") while at the other hand my mom liked this a lot and my dad already spotted it on it-girl Yolanthe Sneijder-Cabau in the dutch magazine Grazia ("So Maud, this is the new fashion I already spotted on that Yolanthe girl?"). However, I'm dying to hear your opinion! Let me know by commenting below!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like it so much!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete