Tuesday, July 22, 2014

OUTFIT | Santorini #2


Hi guys, I'm back again, writing this blogpost from my parents' kitchen back home. Gosh, I miss gorgeous Greece already. I'm pretty sure I will be heading back next Summer again :-P. However, I have some fab outfit shots that my mom took in Santorini left, so I'm happy to share it wit you! In these photos I'm standing on the roof of a house near my hotel, enjoying this great view on the volcano that created the island Santorini. It's a gorgeous island with the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. You should definitely visit it ones, someday! I'm wearing this fab new dress I got a few weeks ago at Zara, but didn't got the chance to wear it until now! Combined with my Chanel espadrilles, Valentino Vavavoom bag from my mom, Ray Ban sunnies and a bracelet from some random tourist shop in Mykonos (however, I love it! That's why I've bought like 10 of them, haha!). So stay tuned, because more outfits will be coming up this week! Ciao ciao!









 Zara Printed Maxi Dress / Chanel Espadrilles / Valentino Vavavoom Bag / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Mykonos Tourist Shop Bracelet

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Wat een prachtige foto's weer! Met welke camera en lens maak je je foto's? Ze zijn altijd zo mooi belicht en scherp! Liefs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Pictures and you look stunning :)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete