Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OUTFIT | Mykonos #3


Hi guys! How have you been? I'm still enjoying the Greek island Mykonos too the max! Today I went to visit Kalua at Paranga beach which is a fab place to lay on the beach with some music on the background, great service and delicious food en drinks! I went to this place on recommendation of blogger Kelly from We Heart Fashion! Soon I will make a list of all the hotspots and must sees in Mykonos. So stay tuned! Btw, I'm wearing this new top I've bought yesterday in Mykonos town from BSB Collection combined with a Victoria's Secret bikini bottom and my fav Ray Ban sunnies. Have a great evening!





 BSB Collection Top / Victoria's Secret Bikini Bottom / Ray Ban Sunglasses

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment