Monday, January 20, 2014

OUTFIT | Limping


Hi guys, How was your weekend? I had a great one! Last Friday we went together with all the photo bloggers of FindMyMusthave.nl to have a drink together for the new year. It was a great night, with loads of wine and food. Though, this weekend I had to study, because I have my exams this week. And I am also home taking care off really great. As you see I look a bit different as you notice, because I broke my foot. I fell off my bike in Amsterdam and broke my foot, typical.. ;-) However, what can  you wear when your leg is wrapped up in gesso until my knee. Heels are not an option, just like skinny jeans or leather leggings. So I figured out wearing tights together with shorts or dresses like this one. What would you wear when you would be in this situation. Or have you been in this situation before? Let me know!


Lovestoned Vest / H&M Dress / Jerome Dreyfuss Leopard Bag / Zara Calf Hair Slip-Ons

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

7 comments:

  1. It happened to me before and I wore maxi skirts during 3 months haha!
    Emilie
    http://www.mylittlefashiondiary.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaagh bag luck! wel een mooie combinatie ondanks je voet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous indeed despite having an injury. Your matching dress really contributes to your vibrant smile, Maud. By the way, how's your foot now? I hope it heals more quickly than expected! Oh and if you ever feel recurring pains, don't hesitate to visit trusted clinics, okay? Take care!

    Mark Love

    ReplyDelete