Saturday, November 30, 2013

OUTFIT | Isabel Marant pour Maud


Hi guys, Enjoying your weekend so far? For me it does not really feel like weekend yet. Yesterday I had an amazing evening working backstage at the Voice of Holland. I had to post the live show outfits from the candidates right after they performed on ChantalBles.com. Besides that I had to keep track on all Chantal's social media. What a crazy happening up there! Candidates, judges, the production team, styling team, everyone was everywhere. There was chaos everywhere, however, I mean the nice warm chaos. To be honest, I did not follow the competition, so I had no clue who the candidates were. However, I had a great time with them and the styling team. You can check out my report from last night on  ChantalBles.com ! Next week there will be another live show, and I cannot wait! Besides all of this, I am wearing my second and unfortunately last piece I got my hands on from Isabel Marant pour H&M. Not sure if the white is really falll/winter proof. However, as Isabel Marant would say: "Je ne sais quoi.".



 Isabel Marant pour H&M Top / Etoile Isabel Marant Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Stella McCartney Bag 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

16 comments:

  1. Heel erg leuk! En inderdaad, je ne sais quoi :) Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe coup!

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Staat op mijn nieuwe post die morgen online gaat! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Staat je goed. En wat een leuke ervaring om backstage te werken!

    Xx

    Www.Louise-Elisabeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje Louise, ja was echt een toffe ervaring! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Love the top!! I totally missed this collection!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled the IM jeans! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke blog heb je zeg! Mooie foto's!

    http://lorettamonique.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an experience! I love the outfit! :)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete