Saturday, June 8, 2013

OUTFIT | At the Canals


Hi guys, Yesterday I had a great start of my summer holiday. I almost have all my grades and it looks like it I passed the first year! I biked around the city with my friend Jerry Lee and enjoyed our loves who never cheat, Ben & Jerry, at the canals. That is where she took these great pictures at a cute house that I fell in love with. I like to have great shots at great locations. My favorite bloggers also have most of the time stunning locations. I fell in love with for example Fanny Lyckman. This Swedish blogger is a beautiful girl, with a great style and always has taken picture on the most outstanding locations. Do you think great places makes the photos complete? Or is it only about the clothing? Let me know! I am curious about what you think! Enjoy your weekend!








Sandro Tee / Episode Shorts / Zara Boots / Ralph Lauren Sunnies /  Ugg Australia Bag / Ellya Norah Bracelets / Flore Flore Rings and Star Bracelet / Tiffany & Co Bracelet

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Nice style :)

    Giveaway (cadeau) on my blog: CAVALLI Bag!

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shorts! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your amazing outfit, cool boots!

    happy sunday
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics!
    pretty look!
    have a nice day!



    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful outfit! You look super cute!

    Visit my blog too if you feel like it!
    http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

    ReplyDelete