Thursday, May 9, 2013

HOT SPOT | Sketch


Hi guys, I might be back in Amsterdam, however London is still in my heart. Especially this restaurant which I am dying to share with you. Promise me, if you'll ever will be in London, visit restaurant 'Sketch' for me. You have this great entrance where you feel like a kid again, then you enter further where you can see on your left a cute part of the restaurant (I thought they called it the library). However my mom made a reservation in 'the gallery', the other part of the restaurant. This crazy big place was filled with vintage furniture. The table was set with all different kinds of glasses, plates etc. Even the bread got served in a lego basket?! Of course, the entourage was great and crazy, however the food must be good as well. And yes it was to die for! I had a great piece of chicken with whatsoever on it. But then we wondered, why were all different groups of people walking to a certain area of the restaurant? I had to pee really badly, so I figured out where the bathroom would be. And now I understood why all these people went to that secret place. When I walked up the stairs I thought I'd entered a space shuttle, with different cocoons in it. Seriously, one of the weirdest thing I have ever seen. That night I went three times to the bathroom.. With my mom, cousin, brother and my dad was brave enough to go by himself. OK, I can keep on talking about this place for hours, but believe me. This is the place to be and to go. If you're done with dinner you can go to the bar and have a nice drink. In addition, also a good hotspot for the guys. My cousin and little brother were barely talking, just looking at all the long legged girls walking by on high heels and wearing short dresses. For every age, every gender, there is something that you will be amazed by! 






XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

8 comments:

  1. That lego basket is awesome :D I'll remember Sketch if I ever go to London :)


    Jennifer
    The White Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    New post on: http://redlipsblogger.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum that food looks delicious! You are making me hungry here haha :) Xx

    stylebylinda.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaa that place looks sooo cool! Argh I love London too, this looks like a great place to check out!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dinner, it looks delicious :D
    You have a lovely blog! :-) I have a blog too, if you want to have a look at it, it would be great :-)
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks delicious!
    xx
    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2013/05/hot-spot-sketch.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really have to come!!!
    You look great in that dress!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete