Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OUTFIT | Ethiopia Day 3: Coffee Plantation


Hi guys, Here a outfit post again from my Ethiopia trip last week. This day we visited a coffee plantation and ate with the farmers who prepared a goat for us. Not one you can buy in the supermarket obviously. Nooooo, the goat's head got chopped of, as a present for us. Well thanks, but I'm gonna pass. But still it was a pretty awesome experience. I was really glad I was wearing my Kiboots, because of all the ant that were around there. For more pictures of my outfit and the coffee plantage, click below..






 The Coffee Beans

 Tasting of the cherry around the beans.

With the Locals

Sandro Top
7 for All Mankind Jeans
Kiboots Boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
Ray-Ban Sunnies
My Mom's Bracelets

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment