Saturday, November 24, 2012

NEW IN | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Sequin Legging



Hi guys, Here finally a post again from my old hometown. A few days ago my MMM x H&M purchases arrived. Unfortunately the bracelet I had ordered (man bracelet) was obviously way to big for my wrists. I also ordered a belt, but that one was to small again. But just when I had ordered at H&M, I saw at Song of Style a knitted sweater, which I adore! Click here to check it out. So I decided to exchange the bracelet and the belt for this lovely sweater! So what do you think? Luckily for me I also bought a sequin legging, which I like a lot! Tonight I will post an outfit with me new purchase! Already a little preview of the legging? Click below..



Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Sequin Legging

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment